ENVIROSTAT SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion with Vitamin E is a chemical sunscreen that provides broad spectrum dry-touch protection to give your clinic a point of difference. Suitable for facial and body use, ENVIROSTAT SPF 50 offers 4 hours water-resistant protection. Unlike their physical counterparts, chemical sunscreens cannot be sweat off.
Ideal for the cosmetic management of Facial as well as body skin.
Ideal for sporty types
- All skin conditions and Fitzpatricks
- Especially suitable for Photo Damaged skins
- Especially suitable for the management of resistant hyperpigmentation
- Dry to the touch
- Not sticky or greasy
- Does not sweat off
- No white residue
- 4 hours Water Resistant
- Free of fragrance and mineral oil
- Offers higher Broad Spectrum UV protection
- UV stabilised formulation
- 4-Methylbezylidene Camphor
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Phenylbenzimidazone Sulfonic Acid
- Aloe Vera – Soothing and hydrating
- Vitamin E – Antioxidant protection, calming, barrier protecting
- Tapioca starch – provides a dry powdery finish
Apply liberally to face and body at least 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently especially after swimming, exercise and towel drying. Following in-clinic treatments, always apply after care prior to sunscreen application. Do not apply directly onto ablated skin, wait until it has re-epithelialised.
Reminder: Always apply prior to your moisturiser
Note: Not suitable to be applied post peeling or needling procedures.
20s, 30s, 40s, 50s+, Teens
Dull, dry, dehydrated, flaky, Pigmentation, melasma, agespots, sun damage, Sensitive skin
Dry, Normal to dry, Normal to oily, Oily