Finally, a high potency antioxidant serum for oily and combination skin. Formulated specifically with your skin type in mind, SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF provides unmatched protection against free radical damage while firming and brightening the skin. This Vitamin C skin treatment diminishes the appearance of fine lines and helps fade pigmentation spots without contributing to new acne breakouts.
- Pure vitamin C protects skin against oxidative stress
- Long-acting formula protects for at least 72 hours
- Fades discolouration and evens skin tone
- Reduces fine lines and aids in boosting collagen
- Ideal for daytime use
- Phloretin is a flavonoid that is derived from apples. This compound has antioxidant benefits and allows the serum to penetrate more deeply into the skin.
- 10% L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) helps promote collagen synthesis to keep skin looking and feeling firmer. Additionally, it protects the skin from photodamage by slowing the production of melanin.
- Ferulic acid prevents and corrects free radical damage. When combined with vitamin C, it has an unrivaled ability to protect the skin 8 times longer.
How to use:
- Apply 4 to 5 drops to cleansed skin each morning.
- Follow with your favourite moisturizer and sunscreen.
Does SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF fade brown spots?
The brown spots you see on your skin are the result of too much melanin. This is called hyperpigmentation. When your body makes too much melanin, brown spots appear on the skin. The concentration of pure vitamin C in this facial treatment has been proven to slow down the production of melanin. Yes, the ingredients in this serum help to target brown spots and work effectively to prevent hyperpigmentation.
What is SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF formulated WITHOUT?
SkinCeuticals is known for using potent ingredients without unnecessary fillers. This serum is formulated without parabens, artificial dyes or fragrances.
20s, 30s, 40s, 50s+
Youth maintenance, first signs of ageing, Pigmentation, melasma, agespots, sun damage, Wrinkles, loss of firmness, saggy, fine skin
Dry, Normal to dry, Normal to oily, Oily