A lightweight gel that will minimise congestion, hydrate, brighten and soothe all skin types.
Calm and hydrate your complexion in one step with SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel. This lightweight gel soothes even the most sensitive skin types and cares for rosacea, acne, and skin that is recovering post-procedure. Fortified with natural botanicals, discolorations become lighter and skin becomes refreshed and revived.
What are the Key benefits in SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel?
- Natural thyme and cooling cucumber offer soothing relief to inflamed skin
- Hyaluronic acid provides essential hydration without leaving skin oily
- Pigmentation spots become lighter, thanks to mulberry extract
- Fruit extracts such as grapefruit help refine and brighten dull skin
- Antibacterial essential oils help minimize skin congestion and acne flare-ups
What are the Key ingredients in SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel?
- Cucumber extract helps eliminate redness and irritation, while providing a feeling of cooling relief.
- Eucalyptus is both antiseptic and antibacterial, helping lift away the debris that clogs pores and causes pimples.
- Brimming with antioxidants, olive leaf extract eases skin inflammation and stimulates cell turnover.
- A natural skin lightener, mulberry extract helps fade brown spots and acne scars. In addition to its skin toning benefits, its rich antioxidant content makes this protective and anti-aging.
If I am using other SkinCeuticals skin care products, how do I incorporate this serum into my regime?
To use with your morning SkinCeuticals Vitamin C serum, apply this product after your serum and before your sunscreen. If you are using serum with retinol at night, apply this product after your retinol facial treatment.
What is SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel formulated WITHOUT?
This gentle acne treatment is formulated without waxes and oils that clog the pores and cause breakouts. This gel is also free of phthalates and parabens.
20s, 30s, 40s, 50s+, Teens
Acne, breakouts, congestion and blackheads, Dull, dry, dehydrated, flaky, Oiliness, shine, Pigmentation, melasma, agespots, sun damage, Sensitive skin
Dry, Normal to dry, Normal to oily, Oily