SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0 features the highest concentration of pure retinol to correct skin discolouration, while reducing the appearance of fine lines, breakouts, and blotchy skin. Formulated with the dermatologist gold standard in anti-aging, this high performance formula is backed by science to deliver visible results
- Stabilized form of retinol promotes optimal absorption
- Increases cell turnover to minimize the look of large pores
- Exfoliates the skin to improve clarity and vibrancy
- Reduces acne breakouts
- Improves elasticity and boosts collagen, revealing firmer and tighter skin
- Retinol is a potent form of Vitamin A. Decades of research have proven this to be an effective weapon against wrinkles, fine lines, acne, and discolouration.
- Passion flower plumps and smooths the skin.
- Milk thistle is skin soothing and improves the moisture barrier.
- Shea butter helps nurture peeling, irritated skin. Shea also promotes skin resiliency.
How to use:
As part of your night-time skin regime, apply a pea size amount to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow to properly absorb into the skin and follow with other skin care products. As this retinol cream increases photosensitivity, be sure to use a broad spectrum sunscreen each morning.
I am new to retinol anti-aging cream. How often should I use this?
Retinol is potent, which is why it is this face cream so effective. It is best to use this product once or twice a week and then gradually increase use to every other night. Once this tolerated, you can begin using nightly.
Who can use this product?
It is recommended that pregnant women not use retinol. Others should ask their physician prior to using. Retinol can be used on nearly all skin types, from oily to dry. It is beneficial to acne prone skin, mature skin, and skin with issues of pigmentation.
30s, 40s, 50s+
Acne, breakouts, congestion and blackheads, Youth maintenance, first signs of ageing, Pigmentation, melasma, agespots, sun damage, Wrinkles, loss of firmness, saggy, fine skin
Dry, Normal to dry, Normal to oily